Annual Suzuki Graduation Events
Graduation recitals are held in the spring of each year at various venues in the Los Angeles area. Students participate by:
- making an audition video
- submitting this to a panel of teachers for feedback
- receiving valuable feedback on playing
- participating in the graduation ceremony!
- celebrating this huge accomplishment!
Please talk to your teacher about participating in your instrument's graduation.
For questions about the graduation process, or if you are having trouble navigating our new website, please contact the graduation liaison, Joe Spoelstra at email@example.com.
Updated 2018 dates:
Violin & Viola: January 7, 2018 (Registration Closed)
The Colburn School, Zipper Hall, 200 S. Grand Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90012
- 11am - Violin Level 4 through Post-Graduate
- 12:30pm - Violin Level 1-3 & ALL Viola
Guitar: February 4, 2018 - (Registration Closed)
Church of Truth, 690 E Orange Grove Blvd, Pasadena
Cello: Cello graduation will be coming in Spring 2019!
TBD (Church of Truth, 690 E Orange Grove Blvd, Pasadena)
Piano: April 15, 2018 - (Registration Closed)
Pasadena Library, 285 E Walnut St., Pasadena