Student Financial Aid Application
Applicants must submit the following by March 15, 2017:
- Completed scholarship application
- Pages 1 & 2 from your IRS tax form 1040 from the most current year, scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Video of the student performing uploaded onto YouTube (instructions for uploading to YouTube)
- Letter of recommendation from teacher (once application is submitted, your reference will receive an email with a link to fill in the reference form online). Please allow time for your reference to submit the recommendation form to SMAC-LA by March 15, 2017.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Step 1: Application + Video Upload
1. send pages 1+2 of last year's federal tax return to email@example.com
2. after submitting your application, your primary teacher will be asked to submit a letter of recommendation directly to us. The financial aid committee will handle this part, but we just would like you to be aware.