The Violin/Viola graduation took place on Sunday, February 5. It was a big success this year, with over 63 Level 1A graduates, a record in the history of graduations! This day marked the growth and progress that each student has made through daily practice with the guidance of dedicated teachers and parents. Each soloist and group performed with confidence, beauty and a high level of musical quality. Congratulations to all!
Hi everyone! The Los Angeles Suzuki Institute is opening for registration January 20th. We hope you have marked your calendars for this special week out in Claremont.
1. New and exciting location: Pitzer College (right next to Scripps!)
**We hear the dining hall and dorms are awesome here!**
2. New Suzuki Guitar program!
3. Welcoming phenomenal Dalcroze specialist Jeremy Dittus!
4. More enrichment classes!
5. Steinway-sponsored; all Boston & Steinway pianos!
6. MANY teacher training options with the finest Suzuki faculty line-up we could imagine!
We had a beautiful piano graduation ceremony April 17th, 2016 at the South Pasadena Public Library. Here are a few shots from the day! Congratulations to all the students who participated! It's such a thrill to listen to pieces from Book 1 up until Chopin's 1st Ballade - a massive endeavor!